Wisconsin is one of the best states to start a new, fulfilling career. It’s a state with profitable manufacturing and tourism jobs that also create a high demand for security.
There are so many locations in Wisconsin that view security as a crucial part of their business’ success. If you have your security guard license, this is a perfect place to launch a security guard career.
Here are some of the basic requirements you’re going to need for your security guard license:
– Be at least 18 years old.
– Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
– May submit to a drug test (no drug or alcohol use or dependence).
– Must submit to a criminal background check (no felony convictions and good moral character).
-Signed release of information form for background check.
– Must submit to electronic fingerprinting.
– Two forms of photo ID (including passport photo).
The state of Wisconsin may require you to undergo security guard training courses before you’re issued a security guard license. Let Security Guard Exchange help you on your way to a better career and a better future in a state that really values its safety.
Wisconsin is committed to helping business grow from Milwaukee to Oshkosh and the need for the best security guards means the best security training. We’ll help you learn all the basic requirements that will make you stand out as the best candidate for any job in Wisconsin.
We offer security guard training in:
– the roles of private security.
– proper security reporting and documentation.
– the legal side of detention and arrest.
– operation of surveillance resources and equipment
Don’t hesitate to get your Wisconsin security guard license today. There’s no better time than now to build a better future for you and your family.