Not only is the Natural State home to many major corporations, it’s quickly branding a reputation for being a popular tourism location. Who wouldn’t want to go to what’s been one of America’s Nature capitals of recreation? With the thriving businesses and plethora of venues and events, quality Arkansas security guard training is more crucial than ever. If you’ve thought about building a career in Arkansas that integrates you as part of the community or maybe you need a flexible and fulfilling part-time job that gets you from gig to gig, getting a security guard license is the path for you.
Arkansas has rigorous standards for what it takes to be in the security industry and get your security license. Let us simplify the process and make it easier for you to navigate.
If you’re serious about getting your Arkansas security license, make sure you know these basic requirements:
– Be at least 21 years old.
– Be a citizen of the United States.
– No convictions of a Felony, Class A misdemeanor or an offense of a comparable level, any crime involving an act of violence, or any crime involving moral turpitude in any the State of Arkansas or in a court in another state for which a pardon has not been granted.
– Submit to background check for both the ARBI and the FBI.
– Completion of mandatory training requirements.
Arkansas has several training requirements that must be completed prior to getting your security license, and that’s 6 hours of training in the following:
1. Legal authority of private Security Officer.
2. Familiarity with Arkansas rules and regulations.
3. Field note taking and report writing.
Please note that we offer classes in any extra security training you need (for example we have certification instructors for stun guns, mace, and the nightstick). Arkansas is a great place to start your career and the first steps are your security guard license and security guard training. Become a vital part of the community – with our Arkansas Security Jobs Board, you’ll see how many doors proper security licensing can open.
Background check fee: $37.50
License fee: $40.00